Faulty World Capsules
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
You have created World Capsules. These small capsules contain a small world inside.
How to Play
- Use your mouse to complete the events and prevent disaster in each world.
- Each event is similar, but different in their ways.
- The events will fail after a certain amount of time
- Game over after losing 3 events
- The game gets gradually harder with time, as well as unlocking new worlds which will provide a new set of events to deal with
- This is my first LD game
- Originally made with the intention of submitting as Compo (48h) for LD38, but this was clearly a case of chewing more than I could handle, and as such the game isn't exactly finished, there's a lot of content lacking and more in-depth game play could be made.
- Overall I'm quite pleased with the amount of work that came out of it considering the time
- The code base got quite bad during the second day as the pressure to finish it in time made me do quite a lot of bad code design.
- Linux build is untested!
- All code uses MIT license and all the other assets, with exception of the font, use CC-ShareALike license.